Monday, March 24, 2008

Valley of Hearts content

I had a friend who listed a property before Easter, they put it on the market at Easter and had so many people come through this last weekend.

Over 55 one day and 75 another day. Some with agents some without. Doesn't matter a lot of traffic and you tell me there is nothing out there! I don't think so . I believe there is a firm offer on the house and one the sellers are happy with and there is still another offer coming through as a back up. How awesome is that? Perfect, actually sweet.

I liked what my agent friend told me - he asked his clients in an ideal world what would he really want as his selling price. It pays to tell the universe what you are looking for, I believe. Let the universe know because if you don't tell it how will it know what to deliver. Well a price was said and as ridiculous as it sounds - that is what was offered. So Yippee. You may ask about contingencies? Well they sound pretty tight and even if something were to go wrong there is a back up offer on the books. Again like I say SWEET.

No comments: