Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lender Lender beware

For months now I could have told you that the lending industry was going to be investigated. It's about time. Being a migrant to this country allows you to see things differently I feel. You keep your radar on alert all the time for scams or over zealous telemarketers.

When I learnt how a lot of lenders make their money on points I realized that there is something not right with this system. And then when we started to read about companies profiteering from their own people you start to get suspicious about what is going on in the market.

Anyway all I can say if you are looking for a loan have good credit and a good deposit to put into a property now is the time to go shopping for a house! Why? Well you my friend are a lot stronger than a lot of other people. Go to your bank vs your credit union and go direct to the source to get your loan.

No comments: